교토여행의 추억을 더욱 멋지게!
기모노렌탈과 함께하는 유메야카타의 현지촬영코스
더욱 자세한 문의를 희망하시는 고객님께서는
유메야카타에 문의하기를 이용해주세요
현지 촬영 코스 Q&A
What is C2+?
C2+ is an all-surface all-natural disinfectant composed of organic chemical compounds scientifically derived from food waste.
What ingredients are found in C2+?
C2+ comprises of two main ingredients - Cashew + Chitson. It also consist of water and active ingredients (Iron & Polyphenolsl) that make up 98% of the product. The remaining 2% of the product is Yuzu Extract - and yes that makes our product smells amazing.
How should I use C2+ Disinfectant?
C2+ disinfectant is designed to continuous kill bacteria and viruses* for a long period of time. We have perfected it to not only be long lasting but toxic free to protect you and your loved ones. You can use it on all surfaces- countertops, wooden surfaces and tiles. We even use it on fabrics to disinfect any bacteria we might have caught while being out. Spray from a distance of 30 - 55cm and wipe with a low-absorbant cloth.
Is C2+ effective against Coronavirus?
Yes. Our technology Vikang 99 has been proven to inactivate 99% of the SARS-CoV-2 as well as the human coronavirus family strains just as OC43 as well as 229E.
How long does the sanitizing effect last?
All Surface Disinfectant - 7 days.
Commercial Grade - 180days